TRT: Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Feeling tired, fatigued, or weak?
- Feeling or looking older than you are?
- Having a hard time trying to Stay focused?
- Having a hard time getting or staying in shape?
- Having sex drive problems or just not interested?
Some symptoms of LOW T in Males
- Decreased mental sharpness
- Decreased energy and strength
- Decreased muscle and increased fat
- Decreased sex drive
- Heart disease and Arteriosclerosis
- Decreased erectile function
- Depression and/or loss of eagerness and enthusiasm
- Irritability (20-25% of men – heard of “grumpy old men”)
- Increased risk of prostate cancer (low testosterone levels increase risk)
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Fat deposits
Testosterone directly effects the body in these areas:
- Energy Levels
- Brain Function
- Muscle Density
- Immune System
- Reproduction System
- SEXUAL POWER – Increased sexual potency and frequency
- CHOLESTEROL – Lowered cholesterol levels
- ENERGY – Increased energy, stamina, and endurance
- MEMORY – Improved mental functioning and ability
- MOOD – Improved mood and feeling of well-being
- HEART – Protected against heart disease
- CONCENTRATION – Improved concentration and focus
- MUSCLE – Increased muscle strength and mass
Benefits of Testosterone therapy
- Helps Lower Cholesterol
- Increase in Lean Muscle Mass
- Improves Your Quality of Life
- Helps lower anxiety and depression
- Helps to Protect Against Heart Disease
- Increases Energy and Improves Stamina
- Enhances Sex Drive & Improves Sexual performance